vineri, 27 iulie 2012

Just a Dream

The Sun was rising in glorious shades of crimson and gold..or was it setting in bloody hues..? 
I don't know..I can't remember.    I only remember a feeling...of serenity. Like everything's going to be just fine and that I don't need to worry anymore.
I'm on a sea-shore or a big river-shore and the Sun is either setting or rising.  It doesn't actually matter because the view is magnificent: crimson and gold with tiny tints of dark blue..all mingling and swirling around a giant ball of light.  Can you imagine it?!   It's like a war painting of Delacroix:  the never-ending battle of unseen powers!   They perform this dance since the begining of time, bound by the promise of our Lord, for the benefit of all living beings.
The shore if full of sotft, golden sand...glittering in this semi-darkness like a thousand of tiny diamonds. Sparkling sparkle.....and it's beautiful!
The water is dark..and deep...and unsettled. Though there's no wind, a dozen of waves guide a dozen of ancient ships to a giant harbour.  Huge wooden and golden ships, crafted in the form of Dragons are quiety heading to a lit shore.  The view is quite unsetteling because the ships are empty, no crew on board, and they seem deep in thought and sad over someting I don't know.   It's like they're going to a funeral..very dark and oh so sad.
I don't see the giant harbour clearly..I only notice the dancing lit torches. Hundreds of huge torches dancing a strange dance: right to left in cirle and triangle...up and down and left to right....


It's surprising but I feel peaceful here.  It's just me, the Sun and the sad ritual..and the silence..and the emptiness.  I'm on the  shore, dressed in a white cotton robe, sitting on the sparkling sand...And I'm at peace at last!